The 10th baltic and the most martial music festival Kilkim Žaibu will thunder on the 12th – 13th of June, 2009. The festival will last for two days. On the first day of festival will dominate the black metal music and on the second day it will be possible to see demonstration of medieval soldiership, archaic folk music, patriotic pagan metal.
The action will take place in Semigallia, Joniškis district, at the ordinary territory, easily accessible rest-place „Pl?go broliai“ under the open sky.
The exclusive guests of Kilkim Žaibu will be the famous vikings from Sweden AMON AMARTH.
“Kilkim Žaibu – 10”, the folk pagan black metal festival is planned for 12th – 13th June 2009.
First day, 12th June, 6:00 p.m. – 1:00 a.m.
1. NYCTICORAX – Latvia (Black metal)
2. ARGHARUS – Lithuania (Nihilistic black metal)
3. SALTUS – Poland (Pagan black/death metal)
4. INFERNAL WAR – Poland (raw black metal)
5. ROOT – Czech Republic (Doom, progressive, black metal)
Second Day, 13th June, 2:00 p.m. – 1:00 a.m.
1. VILKATLAKAI – Lithuania (Baltic historical warrior club)
2. HOSPITALIERI? ORDINAS – Lithuania (Historical warrior club)
3. VILKI – Latvia (Archaic folk)
4. ATALYJA – Lithuania (Folk rock)
5. MERESSIN – Lithuania (old school black metal)
6. LOITS – Estonia (Flack‘n‘roll black metal)
7. METSATOLL – Estonia (Folk pagan metal)
8. IMPALED NAZARENE – Finland (Extreme black metal)
9. SKYFORGER – Latvia (Pagan metal)
10. AMON AMARTH – Sweden (Viking death metal)
Amon Amarth – Runes To My Memory