Cannibal Corpse, Amorphis and Necrophagist are among the bands that will perform at the Unirock Open Air Festival III festival held in at Maçka Küçükçiftlik Park in Istambul, Turkey on July 02-04, 2010.
Unirock 2010 promises to be the biggest metal music event this county has ever seen.
Unirock Open Air Festival aims to maintain and improve on already impeccable standards in all areas including artist booking and production with a goal to unite metal fans from all over the globe.
Unirock Open Air Festival will take place this year on the 2-3-4th JULY.
This year the total number of international bands is set to exceed 12 along with the best in local talent (confirmed bands coming soon).
Unirock Running Order:
2 July 2010 Friday
15:15-15:45|NONE SHALL RETURN
3 July 2010 Saturday
14:00-14:30|GATES OF ETERNITY
4 July 2010 Sunday
18:00-19:00|HEAVEN SHALL BURN
Full Festival (Front Stage) : 145tl / 70eur
Full Festival : 99tl / 48eur
Camping Ticket : 20tl / 10eur
First Day (Front Stage) : 67tl / 33eur
First Day (General Admission) : 49tl / 24eur
Second Day (Front Stage) : 67tl / 33eur
Second Day (General Admission) : 49tl / 24eur
Third Day (Front Stage) : 67tl / 33eur
Third Day (General Admission) : 49tl / 24eur
– The organisation company reserves the right to change the program.
– Showing IDs is required.
– Prolonged exposure to high volume sound levels during the festival can cause temporary hearing damage.
– No food and beverage of any kind is allowed in the event area.
– For individuals who are considered not suitable for the activity, the organisation company reserves the right to deny entrance to the area of activity. Such individuals are to be refunded.
– This ticket is not valid without Super Combine or Combine tickets.
– Camping ticket is per person.
– The camp area is limited to 1500 people. Camp ticket sales will be finished when the capacity is full.
– General festival rules are valid for the camping area.
Cannibal Corpse (Live 2009)
Obituary – Cause of Death (Live 2009)